Lotus Car Insurance
Compare the best Lotus car insurance deals
Looking for the best Lotus car insurance deal? Let us help you source and compare some of the best providers in just minutes!
Before You Start Reading...
Let's See How Much You Can Save
Lotus Car Insurance Review
I think you’ll agree with me when I say:
It’s REALLY hard to choose the best car insurance with all the choices available.
Or is it?
Is Lotus car insurance the best?
Who Are Lotus?
Lotus Cars Limited is a British automotive company that manufactures sports cars and racing cars with headquarters in Hethel, England. Lotus cars include the Esprit, Elan, Europa, Elise, Exige, Evora and Evija sports cars and it had motor racing success with Team Lotus in Formula One.
Why Do You Need Lotus Car Insurance?
Having car insurance in South Africa is a necessity.
The AA (Automobile Association1) releases annual statistics showing that 65% – 70% of the 11.4 million registered cars in the country are not insured.
There’s a 65% chance that if someone drives into you, they won’t be able to pay for any damages.
I’m sure you can see why it’s vital to be insured if you own a car.
Car insurance ensures your expenses in the event of a damage or injuries to other drivers, passengers or pedestrians.
Insurance can also provide financial support if your car is stolen, vandalized or destroyed by fire.
Get South Africa's Best Lotus Car Insurance Quote & Save
Let's See How Much You Can Save 👇
Get a FREE Lotus Car Insurance Quote Below
Why Should You Compare Quotes Before Choosing Lotus Car Insurance?
Lotus Car Insurance FAQ's
How Much Does A Lotus Cost To Insure?
Well, based on research, Lotus insurance costs are as follows:
- Lotus Elise: average premium $400 per year
- Lotus Elan: average premium $220 per year
- Lotus Evora: average premium $500 per year
How Can You Lower Your Car Insurance Rates?
You can reduce your insurance premiums and save a couple of bucks by considering the following:
- Driving more carefully – if your record is clear and have no traffic violations the car insurance company will offer you lower rates
- Paying your premiums on time – ensure that you pay your annual premiums and any monthly payments on the due date
- Selecting the vehicle model carefully – when buying a car, you need to remember the sticker price and monthly payments aren’t the only expenses to keep in mind.
- Considering higher deductibles – they’ll reduce our insurance rates in the event of a claim
- Installing safety features – these include devices like the telematics or the alarm
- Requesting for discounts – you can save on cash if you bundle up your auto insurance with the homeowner’s insurance if you’re an impeccable student or belong to a specific organization
What People Say
CarInsuranceCheck is perhaps one of the most comprehensive portals for one reason: apply and within moments you’ll get connected with the nationwide insurers without any extra work on your part.
PS – If you’re anything like us, you just skipped to the end anyway.
So here’s the scoop – we are offering to get you the best quote for car insurance from the best companies.
Editorial Note: This content has been independently collected by the CarInsuranceCheck advisor team and is offered on a non-advised basis. CarInsuranceCheck may earn a commission on sales made from partner links on this page, but that doesn’t affect our editors’ opinions or evaluations. Learn more about our editorial guidelines.
You may also like
Motorcycle theft is a costly crime that can happen to anyone, anywhere. Motorcycles are popular targets because they are easy to steal and resell for